Friday, June 27, 2014

Love


Happy Friday everyone! leslierahye here sharing an anniversary altered trading card. Today my husband and I celebrate 22 years. Over the past couple of years I have  made him Altered Trading Cards to commemorate the occasion and this year was no different. I printed off a recent photo of us and some dictionary paper to cover the ATC base. I distressed the edges and heat embossed on the edges and on the lower third of the ATC. I adhered love words from the definition to the textured surface of the emboss powder and then enhanced the edges and surface with doodles and hearts (there are 22). Bling on a roll and embroidery floss finished off the ATC. This will now become a part of his love collection!

 I hope you enjoyed my ATC! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary Leslie! Love your ATC! Great texture and color!

    ReplyDelete